Re: Battle Logs I

Post by ToA on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:07 pm

Battle summary:

- You have been defeated by Keiton

Battle summary

TearsOfAngel attacks using her Hallucination Blade and:
deals 114956 damage
loses 300 health from residual damage

Keiton activates his genjutsu. TearsOfAngel feels the temperature increasing sharply, reaching levels the human body can't withstand. The heat is so intense, TearsOfAngel appears to melt like wax and:
deals 187314 fire damage

TearsOfAngel activates her genjutsu. Keiton feels the temperature increasing sharply, reaching levels the human body can't withstand. The heat is so intense, Keiton appears to melt like wax and:
deals 281743 fire damage

Keiton uses advanced illusion techniques to make TearsOfAngel believe she can't use her bloodline properly. Taking advantage of TearsOfAngel's panic, Keiton severs many neurons with surgical chakra control and:
deals 236319 damage

TearsOfAngel activates her genjutsu. Keiton feels the temperature increasing sharply, reaching levels the human body can't withstand. The heat is so intense, Keiton appears to melt like wax and:
deals 11911 fire damage

Keiton uses advanced illusion techniques to make TearsOfAngel believe she can't use her bloodline properly. Taking advantage of TearsOfAngel's panic, Keiton severs many neurons with surgical chakra control and:
deals 77551 damage

deals 208308 fire damage
loses 150 health from residual damage

deals 121913 damage

he has about 510k hp.. wew
ToA
Special-jounin lvl 1
Special-jounin lvl 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thwinzu on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:02 pm

thwinzu traps ninjaegg with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards ninjaegg with deadly speed and:
deals 331900 lightning damage
ninjaegg thrusts a special absorbing spear into thwinzu, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 96208 damage
heals 14623.616 health
thwinzu traps ninjaegg with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards ninjaegg with deadly speed and:
deals 272398 lightning damage
ninjaegg Is stunned and cannot move
deals 168268 lightning damage
Their opponent is stunned
ninjaegg thrusts a special absorbing spear into thwinzu, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 0 damage
heals 0 health
thwinzu
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:48 pm

ninjaegg sucks now
Ocean
Mystic Kinship
Mystic Kinship