A' ZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Logs I

+23
kkillerR
darkbike
Seretonin
gamerblack
kebal
VanHelsing
fireburn
thwinzu
deathrisk
Achachu
Kenny101
solidkillerX
ToA
conqueror
JaySu
dev_aryan
damonkey91
someazy
Tamsa
Ratix
yumei
zoneman22
Ocean
27 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Battle Logs I - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Logs I

Post by Kenny101 Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:36 am

Battle summary

Ocean calls forth the power of his ancestors, who trap Kenny101 in visions of violent bloodshed and:
deals 89704 damage
Kenny101 uses his advanced weapon skills to move quickly towards Ocean, striking with incredible speed. The hit is so fast that Ocean has no reaction and:
deals 239071 damage
Ocean Is stunned and cannot move
Kenny101 uses his advanced weapon skills to move quickly towards Ocean, striking with incredible speed. The hit is so fast that Ocean has no reaction and:
deals 219552 damage
Ocean calls forth the power of his ancestors, who trap Kenny101 in visions of violent bloodshed and:
deals 47546 damage
deals 110033 damage
Their opponent is stunned

Very Happy i did not believed when i saw it Shocked
Kenny101
Kenny101
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Achachu Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:54 am

DKO with Cloud, I got some lucky hits there.

- You have been defeated by cloudssj4

Battle summary

cloudssj4 thrusts a special absorbing spear into Achachu, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 202299 damage
heals 30648.2985 health
Achachu captures cloudssj4 in his genjutsu. cloudssj4 is led to believe he is drowning under cold, still water, while surrounded by the corpses of his friends and relatives and:
deals 226998 water damage
cloudssj4 thrusts a special absorbing spear into Achachu, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 188060 damage
heals 28491.09 health
Achachu captures cloudssj4 in his genjutsu. cloudssj4 is led to believe he is drowning under cold, still water, while surrounded by the corpses of his friends and relatives and:
deals 219207 water damage
cloudssj4 uses his advanced weapon skills to move quickly towards Achachu, striking with incredible speed. The hit is so fast that Achachu has no reaction and:
deals 224508 damage
deals 87899 water damage

Then I lost xD

- You have been defeated by cloudssj4
You have been transported to the hospital in your home village

Battle summary

deals 114035 damage
heals 17276.3025 health
deals 85986 water damage
cloudssj4 uses his advanced weapon skills to move quickly towards Achachu, striking with incredible speed. The hit is so fast that Achachu has no reaction and:
deals 36009 damage
deals 131492 water damage
deals 332826 damage
deals 4626 water damage

Achachu
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:34 am

i saw clouds back to mission again ....all can test ur dmg on him ...he seems to have great def as keiton
Ocean
Ocean
Mystic Kinship
Mystic Kinship

https://azone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deathris Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Iffy uses his advanced weapon skills to move quickly towards deathrisk, striking with incredible speed. The hit is so fast that deathrisk has no reaction and:
deals 70938 damage
deathrisk spews oil all over the battle field. Then he sends a spark to the ground. The oil burns, causing the entire area to erupt into a gigantic fire. The blaze burns both Iffy, and deathrisk and:
deals 150692 fire damage
loses 246.815 health from their own jutsu

killed iffys damage but i hate his health

deathris

Back to top Go down

Post by deathrisk Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:43 pm

Iffy thrusts a special absorbing spear into deathrisk, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 15053 damage
heals 1736.85 health
deathrisk spews oil all over the battle field. Then he sends a spark to the ground. The oil burns, causing the entire area to erupt into a gigantic fire. The blaze burns both Iffy, and deathrisk and:
deals 114826 fire damage
loses 246.815 health from their own jutsu

iffy is pathetic lol
deathrisk
deathrisk
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratix Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:59 am

mpoulis stamps the ground emanating chakra from his feet, suddenly, the ground under Black-Flame begins to crumble as a jet of hot, fiery lava is shot upwards, the heat released is so much, everything near it begins to melt and:
deals 356910 fire damage

Posted in shroud tavern
Ratix
Ratix
Special-jounin lvl 1
Special-jounin lvl 1

Back to top Go down

Post by fireburn Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:40 am

- You have defeated mpoulis
- You have killed a member of an opposing village, increasing the fame and funds of your village!
- Defeating a strong human opponent you receive 8 PvP experience points!
- You have lost 23 reputation in Shroud
- You have earned 1 assault point for your ANBU squad
- You have gained 500 experience

Battle summary

fireburn traps mpoulis with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical
current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards mpoulis with deadly speed and:
deals 186993 lightning damage
mpoulis Is stunned and cannot move
fireburn traps mpoulis with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical
current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards mpoulis with deadly speed and:
deals 162422 lightning damage
mpoulis produces an incredibly bright electric discharge in his hands, temporarily blinding fireburn.
Seizing the opportunity, mpoulis lunges at his opponent, stabbing him/her with the lightning and:
deals 90269 lightning damage
deals 141400 lightning damage
mpoulis produces an incredibly bright electric discharge in his hands, temporarily blinding fireburn.
Seizing the opportunity, mpoulis lunges at his opponent, stabbing him/her with the lightning and:
deals 261365 lightning damage

fireburn

Back to top Go down

Battle Logs I - Page 2 Empty GAH!

Post by AngelLur Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:52 am

I do a max of like 50k to AI you ppl are uber!!!!!!!!

AngelLur

Back to top Go down

Post by thwinzu Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:54 am

You have been defeated by Vika

Battle summary

Vika traps thwinzu with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards thwinzu with deadly speed and:
deals 217968 lightning damage
thwinzu traps Vika with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards Vika with deadly speed and:
deals 424272 lightning damage
Vika traps thwinzu with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards thwinzu with deadly speed and:
deals 114741 lightning damage
thwinzu traps Vika with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards Vika with deadly speed and:
deals 230419 lightning damage

MB damage is crazy...this is my first over 400k...but vika has long life Shocked
thwinzu
thwinzu
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by fireburn Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:57 am

- You have defeated zaney

Battle summary

zaney calls forth the power of his ancestors, who trap fireburn in visions of violent bloodshed and:
deals 318972 damage
fireburn traps zaney with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical
current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards zaney with deadly speed and:
deals 196559 lightning damage

i believe i was lucky have a big health Embarassed
fireburn
fireburn
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by fireburn Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:00 am

- You have been defeated by Anserk

Battle summary

fireburn traps Anserk with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical
current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards Anserk with deadly speed and:
deals 101933 lightning damage
Anserk casts an illusion. Shadowy figures rise in the mist as Anserk dissolves into it. Charging, fireburn
attacks the phantom soldiers, getting increasingly tired and: and:
deals 166988 damage
fireburn traps Anserk with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical
current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards Anserk with deadly speed and:
deals 109261 lightning damage
Anserk casts an illusion. Shadowy figures rise in the mist as Anserk dissolves into it. Charging, fireburn
deals 101285 damage
deals 99840 lightning damage
Anserk seemingly traps fireburn in the Black Forest, a dark and sinister place. Controlling fireburn's
mind, Anserk makes it look like he is lost in that creepy forest. Suddenly, the trees attack fireburn and:
deals 93137 damage
deals 159510 lightning damage
deals 224347 damage

DKO lol Razz
fireburn
fireburn
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Achachu Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:12 am

Raiding shroud, my mate mpoulis defending xD

- You have defeated mpoulis
- You have killed a member of an opposing village, increasing the fame and funds of your village!
- Defeating a strong human opponent you receive 6 PvP experience points!
- You have earned 1 assault point for your ANBU squad- You have gained 500 experience

Battle summary

mpoulis focuses his chakra right above Achachu. The chakra begins to take form, and freeze. Before long, mpoulis drops the mass on Achachu and:
deals 117171 ice damage
Achachu captures mpoulis in his genjutsu. mpoulis is led to believe he is drowning under cold, still water, while surrounded by the corpses of his friends and relatives and:
deals 220779 water damage
loses 400 health from residual damage
mpoulis cuts his hand and lets a mix of blood and chakra flow out, shaping it in the form of a sphere. mpoulis then hurls the sphere at Achachu, causing it to explode on contact and:
deals 141143 damage
Achachu captures mpoulis in his genjutsu. mpoulis is led to believe he is drowning under cold, still water, while surrounded by the corpses of his friends and relatives and:
deals 262161 water damage
loses 400 health from residual damage
mpoulis cuts his hand and lets a mix of blood and chakra flow out, shaping it in the form of a sphere. mpoulis then hurls the sphere at Achachu, causing it to explode on contact and:
deals 39331 damage
deals 128403 water damage

Then attacked me right after lol xD

You have been defeated by mpoulis

Battle summary

mpoulis stamps the ground emanating chakra from his feet, suddenly, the ground under Achachu begins to crumble as a jet of hot, fiery lava is shot upwards, the heat released is so much, everything near it begins to melt and:
deals 83449 fire damage
deals 257498 water damage
mpoulis stamps the ground emanating chakra from his feet, suddenly, the ground under Achachu begins to crumble as a jet of hot, fiery lava is shot upwards, the heat released is so much, everything near it begins to melt and:
deals 33467 fire damage
deals 229825 water damage

Achachu
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:46 pm

more n more strong nin users recently ...time to whore nin def now
Ocean
Ocean
Mystic Kinship
Mystic Kinship

Back to top Go down

Post by yumei Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:33 am

Yumei activates her genjutsu. 1nOnLy feels the temperature increasing sharply, reaching levels the human body can't withstand. The heat is so intense, 1nOnLy appears to melt like wax and:
deals 412733 fire damage
1nOnLy forces his chakra into the sword, thrusting it into the ground, the blade is shattered. Yumei catches a glimpse of a deep blue glint, before being surrounded with razor sharp shards. They gleam and flow swiftly towards Yumei, cutting into him/her from every direction and:
deals 129 damage

my highest damage ever...lol =/ but now seems like my damage is very weak i don't know why

yumei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by VanHelsing Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:17 pm

I need to whore my gens. x.x
VanHelsing
VanHelsing
Genin

http://myspace.com/purebrut_16

Back to top Go down

Post by kebal Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:16 pm

^^ I am glad to be Nin user.... I hope my OB can do mre dmg next time
kebal
kebal
Special-jounin lvl 1
Special-jounin lvl 1

Back to top Go down

Post by fireburn Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:01 pm

- You have defeated GodofWar00

Battle summary

fireburn traps GodofWar00 with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards GodofWar00 with deadly speed and:
deals 176613 lightning damage
GodofWar00 Is stunned and cannot move
fireburn traps GodofWar00 with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards GodofWar00 with deadly speed and:
deals 103372 lightning damage
GodofWar00 forces his chakra into the sword, thrusting it into the ground, the blade is shattered. fireburn catches a glimpse of a deep blue glint, before being surrounded with razor sharp shards. They gleam and flow swiftly towards fireburn, cutting into him/her from every direction and:
deals 244608 damage

- You have defeated GodofWar00

Battle summary

fireburn thrusts a special absorbing spear into GodofWar00, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 141682 damage
heals 20434.95 health
GodofWar00 traps fireburn with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards fireburn with deadly speed and:
deals 111530 lightning damage
deals 60289 lightning damage
GodofWar00 Is stunned and cannot move
deals 149040 lightning damage
GodofWar00 thrusts a special absorbing spear into fireburn, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 167714 damage
heals 24673.239 health

it was lucky Embarassed
fireburn
fireburn
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:55 pm

hard to get non-boost 400k dmg
Ocean
Ocean
Mystic Kinship
Mystic Kinship

Back to top Go down

Post by gamerblack Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:09 pm

gamerblack creates a spiral of chakra; the chakra begins to rotate faster and faster. Soon, a grand tornado forms, ripping both gamerblack and neon17 into the air and:
deals 185126 wind damage
loses 400 health from their own jutsu

gamerblack
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by gamerblack Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Highest hit for me... but my damage is very low right... now hitting like 30k
dunno why =/

gamerblack
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by fireburn Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:43 pm

- You have defeated JinKazuya

Battle summary

JinKazuya creates a spiral of chakra; the chakra begins to rotate faster and faster. Soon, a grand tornado forms, ripping both JinKazuya and fireburn into the air and:
deals 190975 wind damage
loses 323 health from their own jutsu
fireburn thrusts a special absorbing spear into JinKazuya, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 154129 damage
heals 17784.15 health
JinKazuya Is stunned and cannot move
fireburn thrusts a special absorbing spear into JinKazuya, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 66685 damage
heals 7694.4 health
JinKazuya Is stunned and cannot move
deals 202323 damage
heals 23344.95 health
JinKazuya creates a spiral of chakra; the chakra begins to rotate faster and faster. Soon, a grand tornado forms, ripping both JinKazuya and fireburn into the air and:
deals 140249 wind damage
loses 323 health from their own jutsu
fireburn traps JinKazuya with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards JinKazuya with deadly speed and:
deals 147754 lightning damage
JinKazuya concentrates ice element chakra in his hands. With incredible control, JinKazuya throws a constant barrage of ice and snow at fireburn and:
deals 197252 ice damage
fireburn traps JinKazuya with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards JinKazuya with deadly speed and:
deals 25236 lightning damage

my lucky spar, after that i got beaten lolz
fireburn
fireburn
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:06 pm

twinzu still the best mb user
Ocean
Ocean
Mystic Kinship
Mystic Kinship

Back to top Go down

Post by fireburn Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:12 pm

Laughing yeah sure he is Embarassed
fireburn
fireburn
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by fireburn Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:06 pm

- You have defeated thwinzu

Battle summary

thwinzu Stood around and did nothing
fireburn traps thwinzu with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an

electrical current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards thwinzu with deadly

speed and:
deals 105143 lightning damage
thwinzu traps fireburn with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an

electrical current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards fireburn with

deadly speed and:
deals 193159 lightning damage
fireburn Is stunned and cannot move
thwinzu thrusts a special absorbing spear into fireburn, rips the energy right from his body, using

it to heal his own health and:
deals 127793 damage
heals 24120.891 health
thwinzu traps fireburn with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an

electrical current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards fireburn with

deadly speed and:
deals 152183 lightning damage
fireburn traps thwinzu with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an

electrical current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards thwinzu with deadly

speed and:
deals 176706 lightning damage

- You have been defeated by thwinzu
You have been transported to the hospital in your home village

Battle summary

thwinzu thrusts a special absorbing spear into fireburn, rips the energy right from his body, using

it to heal his own health and:
deals 232666 damage
heals 43915.783 health

deadly speed and:
deals 124463 lightning damage

speed and:
deals 103398 lightning damage

deadly speed and:
deals 160618 lightning damage

got to train a lil bit to catch up i guess...
fireburn
fireburn
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretonin Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:06 am

Seretonin presses his palm against the blade, emitting elemental chakra onto the blade, the sword glazes over in ice. Seretonin grasps the hilt of the frozen blade, charging at full speed he quickly swings the blade at dealone, releasing some of the sword\'s frozen chakra, which covers a portion of her body, instantly freezing over and:
deals 409227 ice damage

My best battle log, it was from a long while ago but I have yet to exceed it.

Seretonin
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next