A' ZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Information

3 posters

Go down

War Information Empty War Information

Post by Ocean Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:22 pm

31 Jan --> Shroud is in war with Glacier
31 Jan --> Shroud is in alliance with Shine
01 Feb --> Current rejects alliance request from Shroud
01 Feb --> Current is in war with Glacier
01 Feb --> Current is in alliance with Shine
02 Feb --> Current is in alliance with Silence
02 Feb --> Silence is in war with Glacier
03 Feb --> Silence is in war with Konoki

Post Any Comment Here

Last edited by Ocean on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ocean
Ocean
Mystic Kinship
Mystic Kinship

https://azone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

War Information Empty Re: War Information

Post by Tenrai Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Oh lulz~ Unless the wars against Glacier are separate, Glacier has basically won. The more one village gets raiding prey in a war, the more chances they have to win. And also the more chances there are for the other villages to lose the war because they have less to raid~
Just saying that keeping your alliance to only one village is optimal... And most likely not even that. Kinda depends if there are villages where your own village doesn't raid.

Oh, and this is just speculation of the future.
Tenrai
Tenrai
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokofox88 Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Tenrai wrote:Oh lulz~ Unless the wars against Glacier are separate, Glacier has basically won. The more one village gets raiding prey in a war, the more chances they have to win. And also the more chances there are for the other villages to lose the war because they have less to raid~
Just saying that keeping your alliance to only one village is optimal... And most likely not even that. Kinda depends if there are villages where your own village doesn't raid.

Oh, and this is just speculation of the future.

i see the war system going very differently. i think the village that raids successfully and stays asleep when raided while in war, will do the best. so glacier would be far from the top when you got at least 30 targets awake at any given time, making it easy for raiders to come in and get a few kills before they die. even if a raider only get's 2 kills before they die that's still a +1 for there village, and that's pretty easy for someone to do against glacier, even with glacier's commanders.

Yokofox88
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenrai Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:08 am

True yoko... I haven't been in Glacier for quite some time now, so I had no idea ^^'' Still lulz~
Tenrai
Tenrai
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum