A' ZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commander Of The Year

+7
Missy
dev_aryan
EmeralSoul
Tenrai
Apocalips_Orocimaru
KyoRuedrig
Ocean
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Commander Of The Year

Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 23 ]
Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 17 ]
Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 9 ]
Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 8 ]
Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 15 ]
Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 7 ]
Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 4 ]
Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 29 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 5 ]
Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 39 ]
Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 51 ]
Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 52 ]
[ 6 ]
Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 1 ]
Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 10 ]
[ 7 ]
Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 2 ]
Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 331

Poll closed

Commander Of The Year - Page 2 Empty Re: Commander Of The Year

Post by . Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:08 am

DN's retarded.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNinja9 Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:19 am

Youre retarded mystery person
DarkNinja9
DarkNinja9
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jmoss Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:54 am

I don't know how I got on the list but I voted for myself since I'm there. Also if I wasn't on the list I'd probably pick holy or Ramen.

Jmoss

Back to top Go down

Post by Klow Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:42 am

I nominate CassasinX o-o

Klow
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Alinush Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:06 am

Holy ftw !!!
Alinush
Alinush
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:33 am

if apoctard win this poll. that will be biggest joke
Go holy !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by >:D Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:18 am

Holy and Naru14 get extra points for Chaining the F U C K out of littlecunter ::Very Happy

>:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalips_Orocimaru Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:30 am

for my fans ho can't stfu atlast wen holyday are up i give you a nice happy christamass and this vid Very Happy

now i understand finaly why you don't post a real tnr name D: cuz i drop you on your head and you forgot D: Batman Batman

v_v' its a joke.

Last edited by Apocalips_Orocimaru on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Apocalips_Orocimaru
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alinush Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:34 am

heheh nice one Apo
Smile)
Alinush
Alinush
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by p Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:51 pm

apoc should ashame for himself for botting out holy
you should know yourself apoctard

p

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalips_Orocimaru Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Laughing Laughing i botted out holym ??? xD lol your so funny i diden't even voted for myself in this vote since i voted for holym also Smile) wen i reach like 30 votes + since until then i diden't visited this pool iv ask my friends ho voted for my avy to do it for this pool also just for lol , so before accusing think 5 sec , i can ask ocean to remove me now out since i don't care >_>"

The players ho used my name so they can add my name here can't be blamed huh ?? wen i post here i use my azone account and since you can use only 1 vote . Don't you think if i would had botted myself woulden't i made a big difference so i won't lose e___e' einstein

Also i like how here you guys all me apoc and apoctard but in tnr you don't do it but you talk nice and rp like girls around me v_v ?? to scared your gona get your butt raped, lets stop accusing me ok , don't like it stop coming here v_v'

Haters ~ gona hate

Apocalips_Orocimaru
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2