A' ZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Logs II

+13
yumei
badboy
ToA
Ninjahandyman
KyoRuedrig
Ramen
ulquiora
TruePein
Ratix
UchihaFei
NeoSasuke
Kenny101
Ocean
17 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Battle Logs II - Page 8 Empty Re: Battle Logs II

Post by okurameni Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:26 am

- You have defeated Cedzen
- You have killed a member of an opposing village, increasing the fame and funds of your village!
- Defeating a strong human opponent you receive 8 PvP experience points!
- You have earned 1 assault point for your ANBU squad- You have gained 500 experience

Battle summary

Cedzen calls forth the power of his ancestors, who trap okurameni in visions of violent bloodshed and:
deals 239414 damage
okurameni thrusts a special absorbing spear into Cedzen, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 222903 damage
heals 28031.756 health
loses 151 health from residual damage
Cedzen uses advanced illusion techniques to make okurameni believe he can't use his bloodline properly. Taking advantage of okurameni's panic, Cedzen severs many neurons with surgical chakra control and:
deals 92120 damage
okurameni thrusts a special absorbing spear into Cedzen, rips the energy right from his body, using it to heal his own health and:
deals 256760 damage
heals 32289.49 health
okurameni
okurameni
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratix Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:39 am

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ratix on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Ratix
Ratix
Special-jounin lvl 1
Special-jounin lvl 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshal Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:51 am

Count versus Celerai 2wins,1dko forgot to save battle logs
Ratix:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

AFter 2nd hit I was like..shi~ gotta do over 300k or I will lose..and I won,epic indeed e.e
Marshal
Marshal
Special-jounin lvl 2
Special-jounin lvl 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratix Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:01 am

Nice hit indeed marshal~

~is spamming nindef for lulz~
Ratix
Ratix
Special-jounin lvl 1
Special-jounin lvl 1

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoSasuke Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:31 pm

Spoiler:

Lmfao at double fail.
NeoSasuke
NeoSasuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by random Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Marshal,lool,in that post,it really shows how much you don't like challa.jealous maybe,idk.Then take advantage of her weakness and your fire boost XD and tell her to come outside of the village so it would be fair enough (your ass will get kicked anyway so what's the point? XD).And don't use the siphon of CS as an excuse on why you got beaten.You are a nin user and you use a int/will jutsu.CS is in a big disadvantage there already.And dude,there is a jutsu called Life drain.Use it to siphon her health to.At this point of the you really don't have any excuse on why you got beaten.Oh wait,there's one...Challa is stronger than you. (use some of your stuns so you have a chance hehe).

random

Back to top Go down

Post by random Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:56 pm

oh and btw,Challa's weakness to ninjutsu will negate the effect of the walls.DumbDumb.

random

Back to top Go down

Post by Marisa = Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:07 am

@Random(Challa =o?):
1) You shouldn't take any of these people seriously because, as you'll see, they only post battles in which they get lucky [although sometimes, rarely, they'll post things when *both themselves and their opponents* get *very unlucky*- for the lulz]
2) Think of village walls as Pierrot [I'm surprised nobody has figured out what I mean by this yet... very surprised].
3) The lolCSclone hax jutsu negate bloodline weaknesses, just about, with their healing... so blaming something on CS is more than a viable excuse [and why there are no elemental CS clones since elemental CS would make SY and VT overpowered]
4) The "jutsu negate each other" theory is pretty right down stupid =o; do you people even realize what you are saying? "If my opponent uses a jutsu that uses the same generals as mine, my damage will be cut but no theirs!" Ever notice that... the same can be said by your opponent; hence, *even if that was true* it would not make a difference in battle since both users would be "cut in damage" [ridiculous theory thought up by ridiculous people =w=;]
5) If Marshal used the lolCSclone, then he'd be in just as much of an even fight against Challa as if he used Magma Golem. Why? Because VT doesn't boost the lolCSclone but the lolCSclone's healing makes up for the boost. Hence, even if he's exploiting Challa's weakness and using his boost- her CS makes up for it... and if he LD- their CS boosts would "cancel out" (so to speak).
6) Challa and Marshal are evenly matched in power; because, they both have capped offenses and capped generals [that matter].
7) Pierrot walls, seriously now... you all are smart enough to figure this out.

Marisa =

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramen Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:52 am

I've only read #1 and I already agree with what you've said.
Ramen
Ramen
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaFei Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:39 am

pollux~_ wrote:
Mizu does o.o Except tai defense I believe.

Add the exp up if you want. 50m for capping offense, 20m for 200k nin def, 20m, for gen def, 20m for wep def.

That, and she has said it several times in the tavern.

she has 200k nin/gen def...tai/weapon defs are non existant...1) she has 15-20mil exp from battles...which u don't calculate...2)she has her stats posted at her avy as a screenshot~_~...LOL
and still a nin/gen 200k def is way different from "having ALL deffs 200k" and "capping weapon def"~_~..

Are you an idiot. No she doesn't.

2nd, 200k Nin/Gen/Wep def, I said no tai. That's straight from her mouth.
UchihaFei
UchihaFei
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by pollux.. Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:26 am

obviously you are off here.....90% of her battles are b ranks....CALCULATE BETTER...500k weapon off=50 mil...200k gen def+200k nin def=40 mil total 90 mil...and put another 20 mil from battles and there you go 110mil...even if you say that her battles are a ranks...which are not....still at most she has 100k weapon def...AND THAT'S DEFINETELY NOT "CAPPING"..loler

pollux..

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaFei Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:47 am

So your "lollaughing" for being off 100k? Nobody said anything was capped moron, she said they was 200k.

Chances are, your weak as hell. Your more than welcome to fight me, or Marshal, for that matter, and prove your superiority. Unless you "are" her, which your not, because she told everyone several times just the other day her stats, so...go figure....shows you don't know much. I'll take her word on it over someone who is scared to even tell who they are anyday.
UchihaFei
UchihaFei
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by pollux Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:11 am

what does my strength have to do with this?..i just said that posting wrong info just like that is something you shouldn't do while u haven't even calculated or thought the possibilities? and it's not like you said 100k difference...FIRST you posted "she has all defs 200k" THEN you made it s"she doesn't have tai def" and NOW you say "ok she doesn't have tai or mayube not even 100k weapon def"........fight you or marshal what for?...i don't even play anymore...i don't care to be stronger...and hell..what does that.."fight to proove your superiority means?" are u 7 years old?...LOL...no point discussing more here...you obviously got it all wrong..u change with every post what u said previously and in totally dumb way u try to proove to me that you are still right...

side note: what does marshal has to do with it lol...i don't remember him saying anything or me commenting any of his posts...

pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaFei Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:16 pm

*edit*
Meh forget it. Someone who is to scared to show there name is not worth the time.
UchihaFei
UchihaFei
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoSasuke Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Spoiler:

lolstun,l I think FS stun chance is just as bad as SH.
NeoSasuke
NeoSasuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratix Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:37 pm

- You have been defeated by TearsOfAngel
You have been transported to the hospital in your home village

Battle summary

TearsOfAngel uses advanced illusion techniques to make Ratix believe he can't use his bloodline properly. Taking advantage of Ratix's panic, TearsOfAngel severs many neurons with surgical chakra control and:
deals 301127 damage
Ratix traps TearsOfAngel with a strong iron wire and activates its magnetic properties with an electrical current. All nearby weapons and objects with metal are pulled towards TearsOfAngel with deadly speed and:
deals 403003 lightning damage

Impressive Toa, 2 times 300k+ hits in a row
Ratix
Ratix
Special-jounin lvl 1
Special-jounin lvl 1

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaFei Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:36 am

He has a lot of HP heh

Spoiler:
UchihaFei
UchihaFei
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by none Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:56 am

@fei you should understand that it is meaningless to post your wins trying to prove you are stronger than the one you beat because i am sure that you have lost at least once by each guy that you post that you have won...and saying things like: " Your more than welcome to fight me, or Marshal, for that matter, and prove your superiority" is too childish

none
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaFei Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:14 am

@random scared to show their name newb fan boy
Actually some of them no I havent lost to. And everyone has lost. I'm doing no different than anyone else posting wins, and I don't say "lol they suck". Look at Ratix, he has beat me several times e_e. Don't be jealous -_-
UchihaFei
UchihaFei
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaFei Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:23 am

DKO with Achachu
Spoiler:
UchihaFei
UchihaFei
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leda Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:37 pm

Fei,you are like too old to play this game .You are like 30+ something o.o.Get out of here and get a job,a wife and kids if you are in it o.o

Leda

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratix Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:47 pm

Lets not go oftopic here e_e
Ratix
Ratix
Special-jounin lvl 1
Special-jounin lvl 1

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaFei Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:16 am

Leda wrote:Fei,you are like too old to play this game .You are like 30+ something o.o.Get out of here and get a job,a wife and kids if you are in it o.o

I'm 27 0_o But I enjoy the fan boy attention. I know a few people who are older than me, or a little younger that play 0_o Did not know there was a age limit restriction put up by Terr (who is also in college) recently so only 15 year olds can play -_- Idiot.
UchihaFei
UchihaFei
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by leda Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:57 pm

There is an age limit.Find it o.o

leda

Back to top Go down

Post by ToA Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:29 pm