A' ZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Surgery - No need to spam mission n BA

+7
EmeralSoul
ToA
zoneman22
arbuti
zange
KeeperOfTheStars
Ocean
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Surgery - No need to spam mission n BA - Page 2 Empty Re: New Surgery - No need to spam mission n BA

Post by darkbike Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:55 pm

it dont ruin ^__^ it makes only ryo usefull again ^___^ xD
darkbike
darkbike
None
None

Back to top Go down

New Surgery - No need to spam mission n BA - Page 2 Empty Re: New Surgery - No need to spam mission n BA

Post by arbuti Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:23 pm

Someone with 100k HP will need around 150 - 200k ryo aday on ramen in order to do 1k B missions, means 3k HP. And need to spend 5 to 7 hrs for this game.

Now i can get 4k HP with around 240k ryo.

I dont see the point you saying this surgery feature made Ryo useful again. Ask Ocean how much ryo he needed to cap his HP. You'll get the answer.

This is a game. This should go as a game. If you more active, and you can use your online time effectively, you becomes stronger than others. I dont know what admins are considering to do on 6 months later. Capped HP, capped generals, capped off. Battle of stuns.
arbuti
arbuti
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by darkbike Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:32 pm

i know 70m to get 500k hp >_>
darkbike
darkbike
None
None

Back to top Go down

Post by arbuti Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:41 pm

darkbike wrote:i know 70m to get 500k hp >_>

Yeah it's damn cheap. Smile
arbuti
arbuti
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by darkbike Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:46 pm

i only need 66.5m more to cap xD
darkbike
darkbike
None
None

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretonin Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:39 am

I don't really care about the surgery and losing out on running missions before now, what I really think is crap is that for people like me who run missions to train jutsu. We actually lose out because the .4 HP from A ranks only gives like 240 HP at most for 5 hours of spamming. Spamming missions actually hurts you once you have 1-2 gens capped. Stopping botting and negating the benefits of high activity shouldn't coincide. >_>

Seretonin
Academic Student

Back to top Go down

Post by kroner Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:28 am

this surgery thing is kinda unfair for chuunin....
sj 800hp
jounin 400hp
chuunin 120hp

they should make that chuunin can get 200hp.....
kroner
kroner
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by darkbike Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:31 pm

70m for capped hp its crazy for meh>_> bcz i dont have a const source of ryos>_> and need alot >_>
darkbike
darkbike
None
None

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2